This is the Membership Agreement for AtheiDate.com, Inc., A Michigan Corporation. (“AtheiDate.com”).
THIS SERVICE IS FOR SINGLE ADULTS ONLY (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD)!
MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. When you register, and from time to time thereafter, AtheiDate.com will require that you provide sufficient information to indicate that you are at least 18 years old. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, Jewish and legally single.
Either you or AtheiDate.com may terminate your AtheiDate.com membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. AtheiDate.com reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the AtheiDate.com service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought to AtheiDate.com attention.
Your membership in the AtheiDate.com service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. In addition you may only have one (1) account, multiple accounts per individual are not allowed.
ONLINE CONDUCT. As a Member, you agree that:
• You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the AtheiDate.com service, or transmit to other AtheiDate.com Members.
• You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our Registration form ("Profile Information"), and to maintain and immediately update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that we may rely on your Profile Information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your Profile Information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and refuse any and all current or future use of the AtheiDate.com site (or any portion thereof).
• You will not post on the AtheiDate.com service, or transmit to other AtheiDate.com Members or Employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• You will use the AtheiDate.com service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
• You will not include in your profile or in the chat room in any way any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL’s, E-mail addresses, offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive, sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. AtheiDate.com service reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with these prohibitions and may at it's sole discretion terminate this Agreement and refuse any and all current or future use of the AtheiDate.com site (or any portion thereof).
• You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other members through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other AtheiDate.com Members, nor will you spam our members by sending duplicate emails or other communications to a large number of members.
• You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
• You are solely responsible for your interactions with other AtheiDate.com Members. AtheiDate.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AtheiDate.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the AtheiDate.com service, including any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement.
WARNING- PLEASE READ THIS:
It is possible that other AtheiDate.com Members or users, (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the AtheiDate.com service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. AtheiDate.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the AtheiDate.com service or release to others.
ATHEIDATE.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE ATHEIDATE.COM SERVICE. ATHEIDATE.COM SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT OF ATHEIDATE.COM YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL MESSAGES. E-MAILS SENT BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER ATHEIDATE.COM MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE TREATED AS PRIVATE BY ATHEIDATE.COM TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
AtheiDate.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the AtheiDate.com service. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of AtheiDate.com and its licensors. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
By posting information or content to any public area of AtheiDate.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to AtheiDate.com and other AtheiDate.com Members an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY MEMBER
To resolve a complaint regarding the AtheiDate.com service, you should first contact AtheiDate.com Customer Support by clicking on the "Contact Us" button or via email to email@example.com .
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ATHEIDATE.COM PROVIDES THE ATHEIDATE.COM SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ATHEIDATE.COM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. ATHEIDATE.COM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AtheiDate.com does not warrant that your use of the AtheiDate.com service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected. ATHEIDATE.COM DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, TELEPHONE SERVICE, INCLUDING COVERAGE, RANGE OR ANY INTERRUPTION IN TELEPHONE SERVICE.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the AtheiDate.com service are those of their respective authors and not of AtheiDate.com, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. ATHEIDATE.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND NEITHER ADOPTS NOR ENDORSES ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ATHEIDATE.COM BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE ATHEIDATE.COM SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO ATHEIDATE.COM MEMBERS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL ATHEIDATE.COM BE LIABLE (i ) TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ATHEIDATE.COM SERVICE, EVEN IF ATHEIDATE.COM OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (ii) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ATHEIDATE.COM SINGLE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ATHEIDATE.COM FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
ATHEIDATE.COM DOES NOT SCREEN THE MEMBERS REGISTERING FOR THE ATHEIDATE.COM SERVICE IN ANY WAY. AS A RESULT, ATHEIDATE.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF COMMUNICATING AND/OR MEETING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS SERVICE, OR INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THIS SERVICE. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHYSICAL DAMAGES, BODILY INJURY AND OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND DISCOMFORT.
IN ADDITION, ATHEIDATE.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS, OR "HACKERS") OF THE ATHEIDATE.COM SERVICE.
STATE BY STATE VARIATIONS
Certain jurisdictions limit the applicability of warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability so the above disclaimers of warranty and limitations of liability may not apply to you.